12.7.04

Hepatitis B Is For Sick People


Yay my third post. In all probability nobody will read this for the first few weeks its up. But I thought I'd lay a few ground rules for this site (What ARE ground rules? Does anyone really know? I don't think so. I'm just saying it to sound smart.)First of all, I don't feel the need to update when I have nothing to say, which is often. So don't expect new crap a lot. Also, I don't really talk about whiny crap that happened to me. I'll only talk about really interesting stuff. This is mainly a place for me to vent. I hesitated to make a blog at first, because I hate all the connotations that go along with blogs, but I think it'll be ok.That's it for now, more to come, bla bla bla, miggey moggety moo.



|
M. "Awesome" at 1:50 AM

The Best Shit In the World

Movies


Sunset Blvd.



Music


The Dismemberment Plan - Change



Books


Spike, Mike, Slackers & Dykes by John Pierson



Designed by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins
Powered by Blogger