20.7.04

Why Doesn't Gilbert Gottfried Do More Shakespeare?


Whoo that was a marathon entry, wasn't it? Don't expect them that long in the future, though they probably will be. Sunday saw some major camerage for me. Went to B&H in the City (Boo-yah) and I've never seen so many Hasidic Jews in my life. Everyone who worked there was rockin' the Jewy lifestyle. It was awesome. Anyway, now I have a mondo camera, so I can finally begin shooting my movie to get into NYU...I just need to finish the screenplay. Now that's a bitch. I think I'm just gonna write all the dialogue down and worry about the other crap later, 'cos all I need the script for is my actors...crap. I need some of those too. Well, all I really need is one, but I still gotta ask around. But since I only know one girl, that should be pretty easy casting. Once we start production I'm gonna have everyone involved get a Blogger ID and I'm gonna create a Movie blog so we have a lasting record of the project (Awwww...doesn't that just sound sooooo sweet?) & I'll tell more about the movie itself then. So that's it. TTFNSTFUAATOS.



|
M. "Awesome" at 12:56 AM

The Best Shit In the World

Movies


Sunset Blvd.



Music


The Dismemberment Plan - Change



Books


Spike, Mike, Slackers & Dykes by John Pierson



Designed by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins
Powered by Blogger