Fiddity Ibbity Ubbiddy Oobiddy Cickle-a Wickila You Bioaoatch
Ever thought of quitting school? I have. The thought left my mind just as quickly as it went in, mind you, but I still thought it. Riding on a train coming back from New York, listening to the Garden State Soundtrack does that to you, I suppose. It comes from the same part of the mind that thinks "Maybe I'll run away," when you're a kid. I wouldn't mind traveling by train all over the world, with all my possessions in a knapsack, looking out the window and listening to some totally chill music, not a care in the world. Travis, Badly Drawn Boy, Damien Rice, and Nick Drake would all be musts.
What my mother called an audition wasn't really much of an audition at all, more like an informal reading on camera. Got to stay in El City afterwards, watching people edit. Nice-ageness. I wouldn't mind having a job like that. It isn't what I'd like to do forever, but it's a fun way to make some moolah somewhere, if you're not an intern like John. Mwa-ha-ha.
I realized I talk to my cat like he's a person, and a child person at that. Is that strange? Probably is. I should stop, but that wittle snuggum-wuggums is SO CUTE!!!!!! I could just hug him to death!
And the faggery is over.
Goddamn Republicans, messing everything up with their damn convention. I swear, I'm so damn angry with them I could slap Bush in the face ( I only say that so the FBI won't do a background check on me or anything). I bet there are more angry Democrats in the city than Republicans here for the convention. Having the convention in the city is like how they invaded Iraq: they storm in, create a whole bunch of problems for the people living there, and seem to stay there forever. Damn Republicans.
Fnord Forever.
Up Yours.
P.S.: Tarantino's got a fuckin
BLOG!!!!! and to Adam: it's on the same site as mine.
|
M. "Awesome" at 5:03 PM