3.8.04

SEE GARDEN STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wow. Only six posts and I've already become disenchanted with the whole blog thing. It was never my intention to have a blog in the first place, and to the less than one people who care, please realize that this may not be the longest stretch without an entry. Now that I've got apologies out of the way, GO SEE THE MOVIE GARDEN STATE. It is the best movie I've seen in a long time, and I've seen a lot of really good movies lately, which reminds me. In Defense of The Village: It was well-acted, well-made in general, Bryce Dallas Howard was great, as was Joaquin Phoenix and William Hurt. The ending was eh, but people have got to realize that the ending isn't everything. I saw The Sixth Sense after aleady knowing the ending, but I sill thought it was great, which brings me to another point: You must stop comparing all of M. Night Shyamalan's films to The Sixth Sense. They're not all gonna have a great twist like that did. My mother says the movie was stupid, but sometimes-hokey dialogue and a copout ending don't make a movie stupid. Now back to Garden State. My God, it was such a great movie. Inspirational to a guy such as me, an aspiring filmmaker/actor from Jersey. It's everything I have ever wanted to see on film. I can't put into words just how much I loved this movie. Remember that movie I was talking about? The one I was making? Probably not. Asses. Anyway, that's over. I'm not doing that. I'm writing a completely different script. After seeing Garden State and Napoleon Dynamite, I'm gonna try to do something more like that. Okay? Is that all right with you? You bitch. Ok, I'm done.



|
M. "Awesome" at 6:25 PM

The Best Shit In the World

Movies


Sunset Blvd.



Music


The Dismemberment Plan - Change



Books


Spike, Mike, Slackers & Dykes by John Pierson



Designed by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins
Powered by Blogger