18.8.04

You Should Realize That Zhou Xing Is No One to Trifle With


Our car wouldn't start yesterday morning...had to stay with Mother at the Volkswagen dealer. They gave us free IHOP breakfast vouchers though, which was nice. After IHOP we were in the waiting area of the car place, and they had a tv with NBC on. Starting Over was on, a reality/feminist crap show about a bunch of weepy chicks with clashing personalities staying in a house together. I could actually feel my balls falling off. The moral: don't buy from Joe Heidt Motors.

I can't read my summer reading books. My head literally hurts every time I try to. I actually get a headach in the back of my head , near the neck, every time a pick up The Awakening or the ones by Henrk Ibsen. The Awakening shouldn't even be called a novel. It's a load of crap. I don't know how anyone but the International Sisterhood of Butch Lesbians (ISoBL) could call this book a classic. On the card where I have to put what I liked and disliked about the book, guess what I'm going to put? You are correct, even though I have no idea what you said. I should take a poll.

Why do people think they can find themselves by changing their haircolor or something else that is unique to them? Your identity cannot come in a bottle of dye. You've got to use what you've got instead of changing it.

I'm probably going to host a show on PBS about abortion or some crap like that. If you care, the show airs Sundays at like 11:30am. Shitty time, but it's probably for the best, since I'll be a horrible host.

Seden has awesome potato chips. Next time you're at IKEA, pick some up. Really. And pick up some mini cinnamon rolls too, while you're at it. And furniture wouldn't be bad, either.



|
M. "Awesome" at 3:29 PM

The Best Shit In the World

Movies


Sunset Blvd.



Music


The Dismemberment Plan - Change



Books


Spike, Mike, Slackers & Dykes by John Pierson



Designed by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins
Powered by Blogger