Fuck Bush.
There is a clothing chain that is infiltrating our youngster's lives, telling them how to think, showing them what is cool, and generally brainwashing our youth systematically, and I know what you're thinking, vbut you're wrong. It's not Abercrombie & Fitch, but that's also kind of true. It's Hot Topic. Seriously. What seems like a counterculture is not. They're inventing an entire legion of teens wearing all or mostly black who all like the same bands and te same movies and the same manga. They've got all these t-shirts in there with old bands on them that I bet most people who go into that store would have never heard of it they weren't on a shirt in fuckin' Hot Topic. They've got a bunch of specially-made Dickies blacker-than-black black shorts that reach your goddam cankles and all sorts of faux-kinky chains and shit, not to mention all the pink stuff for the girls who think they're sneering at the pretty, popular, blond girls and being ironic by wearing pink with their jet-black whatever-the-fuck, which goes very well with their Michael Jackson complexion. I saw a girl today in Garden State Plaza who completely embodied the goth chick idiom, and it was freakin' HILARIOUS. At first you get stares with people thinking "Whoa! Look at little Miss I-Had-a-Fucked-Up-Childhood-Look-At-Me-Look-At-Me-Look-At-Meeeeeee!" but eventually it just becomes fuckin' comical. Really. Stop fucking moping about, get a fucking suit, and try to actually make a fucking difference, instead of trying to make people think you
are different, which you aren't. Just look around sometime, why don't you. You're just perpetuating a GodDamn stereotype. You want to be different? I'll tell you what to do. Start wearing a beekeeper's outfit to work. Think that's funny? Well, why is that funny and not your Sid Vicious starter kit? Get fuckin real. I know I'm gonna get a couple IM's telling me I'm wrong (actually I'm only expecting one, and I'll give you a hint: his last name ends with a
ski), but that's how I feel. Sorry. If you want, you can rail at me because I'm a corporate whore because I shop at the Gap.
My contests to beat the red light by speeding the hell up on yellow have finally failed: I ran a red light. Just by a little bit, and no one noticed, but I feel ashamed all the same. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop, though.
I've become so sensitive and such a baby that I can't look when I see a dead animal squashed on the road. I have to close my eyes. This presents a problem when I encounter them while driving. There have been a lot more squirrel pancakes on the road lately. I don't know why. But is it mere coincedence they all seemed to appear after Adam got his license? Perhaps. Perhaps not.
The Top 5 Things a Woman Doesn't Want to Hear Her Male Partner Say (These are pretty risque, so kids: get your parents out of the room for this one):
Wow! Now I know why gay guys don't usually have beards!
Honey? Remember that dildo you "lost" last week? Well...
Your brother's really gotten a lot more attractive and muscular since I last saw him.
Did you ever notice when you eat a hot dog that it feels just like a...uh, never mind.
SHIT! WE'VE RUN OUT OF LUBE!!!!
I've needed to get that out for a while.
Bush said that if he is elected, he will continue on the offensive. If he weren't president, we wouldn't
need to continue on the offensive.
Movie-age will begin soon, with my 10-minuter coming as soon as i care enough. Since it's not really mande yet, and you won't really be able to see the script, here are the songs you can download to give you the experience of watching the film, in order of apperance in the ensuing film:
Marijuana - The Reverend Horton Heat
Echoes of Spain - Django Reinhardt
either:
Pink Spiders - Cornelius
OR
The Hustler - The Sonics
either:
Hey There Lonely Girl - Eddie Holman
OR
Oh, Girl - The Chi-Lites
OR
Have Love, Will Travel - The Sonics
Milkshake - Kelis
96 Tears - ? and the Mysterians
either:
The Hustler - The Sonics
OR
Maintaining My Cool - The Sonics
OR
Have Love, Will Travel - The Sonics
Some repeats, but that's the way it is. I'm sure you can see from that list that it will be an awesome movie. Later I'll post the music that's insiring my other movie, cause I haven't put together the actual chronological song list, since it's a feature and that takes MORE TIME, DAMMIT! I'M NOT AT YOUR BECK AND BLOODY CALL! JESUS! Oh, damn, I'm tired.
|
M. "Awesome" at 1:08 AM