30.9.04

I love you.


I WANNA SEE FUCKIN' I ♥ HUCKABEE'S NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! it comes out tomorrow but only in two theatres in Manhattan. I wanna goooooooo. Does anyone else even know what this movie is? I'm not sure. Dude, check it out. It looks f'in awesome. And the site is really cool too. This will be the third Garden State of the year, I think (The first being Garden State and Napoleon Dynamite). And then - The Life Aquatic, bitch. Oh yeah. But its coming in fuckin' December. Not cool. I wanna find ppl to go with me to I ♥ HUCKABEE'S in the city. If you go with me and you don't like the film, I'll buy your popcorn, at least. A promise, believe me.



|
M. "Awesome" at 11:25 PM

The Best Shit In the World

Movies


Sunset Blvd.



Music


The Dismemberment Plan - Change



Books


Spike, Mike, Slackers & Dykes by John Pierson



Designed by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins
Powered by Blogger