Set Phasers to Stun.
Something Cool:
Total Car-age is complete.
Take a look. That's pretty much it, except that model is from Iceland and consequently has a totally awesome Euro gascap. Mine's got a 6-CD changer and is the shit. THE shit.
Something Not So Cool:
Out of the two computers that I have, one of them has all my stuff (games, music, scripts, etc.) and the other one has the Internet. So if I'm there's no post for a while, it's cause I'm upstairs playing The Sims 2, cause I'm a total geek.
Something Even Less Cool:
Ridgewood. Maybe it's me; maybe I just don't get it, but Ridgewood is not cool. I spent the whole night sitting on the steps up to a park in almost total darkness, and this is fun? Plus it was drizzling and then totally fucking stormy as hell later on, and how does this add up to a good time? Granted, I've never understood the concept of hanging out; I always say if you're going to be with friends then
do something, Goddammit. Plus, it seems all the people I was with kept meeting their friends from other schools; I have no friends from other schools. I barely have any friends at all, so this was not an appealing factor to me. And, all the people there were either dressed in all black and you could just tell they were in love with Taking Back Sunday, or they were O.C.-watching polo shirt-wearing whiny people. I was in fucking "Fuck the Mainstream"land. It was bizarre.
Sigh.
|
M. "Awesome" at 5:59 PM