25.9.04

Title.


I want to create a company - I suppose one would call it that - that would be simply a collective of my friends who have creative ideas. Books, Music, Magazines, T-Shirts, Movies (of course), anything. The only thing they would have in common is that they would all be created by the same people and all be published under the same company name. This collective would grow over time to include more people as I and others in the group would meet new people we all like. And of course this collective would have to have a cool name that is suited to be followed by Press and Pictures and Records and Clothing Co. I already have ideas for things in all those categories and I know many of my friends do; now all we need to do is get some money together and actually DO them. That would be awesome, but for some reason I feel it won't happen. I think when a lot of my friends tell me their ideas, they are less serious than I am about their ideas. I always want to help them in any way I can with theirideas, and this is how I want to do it. For all those people who know I'm talking about them, throw some names for the Collective at me, if you want this to happen, of course. If you don't, tell me to shut the fuck up and mind my own business.

-----------------------------------------------------

For some reason, I feel like listing the top ten books I would recommend to people, in a rough order:
1. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, The - Douglas Adams
2. Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius, A - David K.("Dave") Eggers
3. Fight Club - Chuck Palahniuck
4. Franny and Zooey - J.D. Salinger
5. Microserfs - Douglas Coupland
6. Beach, The - Alex Garland
7. Trainspotting - Irvine Welsh
8. Stand, The - Stephen King
9. High Fidelity - Nick Hornby
10. Siddhartha - Hermann Hesse

------------------------------------------------------------

For some reason, I don't feel like typing anym



|
M. "Awesome" at 1:08 AM

The Best Shit In the World

Movies


Sunset Blvd.



Music


The Dismemberment Plan - Change



Books


Spike, Mike, Slackers & Dykes by John Pierson



Designed by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins
Powered by Blogger