8.10.04

Look At That Giant Tit!


Life has been shit lately so there's been a lack of posts.
The main reason life is still shit is because I Heart Huckabees is still only playing in the city. WHYYY?!?!?! KAHHHNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I was driving Chippy (a.k.a. Zach Pizza, for anyone who don't know, and if you don't know...that's just wrong)home and we were leaving the school while the tennis team was having practice or a game or something. I'm exiting the lot when Chippy says (in stuffed-up nasal voice) "One of the girls on the tennis team just lifted up her skirt a little bit and scratched her leg." I could not muster up a response for quite some time. I finally said "Was this...erotic? In any way?"
"Partially."
"Chippy, you are a perv."
He is. Why would he tell me that? That is not interesting. Perhaps if I were to have seen it I would have thought 'Hmmm...interesting.' but no, probably not. Chippy is a perv and he beats Borer in the perv contest. This does not, however, beat the all-time best Chippy quote: "Oh. These have chocolate in them." I won't explain it now; the story doesn't work on print.



|
M. "Awesome" at 10:49 PM

The Best Shit In the World

Movies


Sunset Blvd.



Music


The Dismemberment Plan - Change



Books


Spike, Mike, Slackers & Dykes by John Pierson



Designed by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins
Powered by Blogger