I'm Gonna Be the Next Johnny Depp (But In the Hate America Way, Not the Great Actor Way)
Fuck. Fuck, fuck, FUCK. There's nothing else I can say. I cannot articulate into any other words the rage and agony I am feeling right now. Specific points of order: Bush says he's gonna try to unite us, get rid of the partisanship. He hasn't done that before, and that was with THE CHANCE OF HIM BEING REELECTED. Just imagine what he'll do when he's got nothing to lose. He could totally reinstitute the draft, and there's nothing we could do. Fuck approval ratings. FUCK them. They won't matter to him. But I'm not even worried about fuckin' Iraq. I'm worried about Red America. Or, as it will soon be know, America. Or, as it will soon be known, Ye Olde Plymouth Rock (The Country). We're moving so fucking backwards, eventually we're gonna put buckles on our hats and move back to Europe. Or at least I will. I am so serious about this next statement: I'm giving this country four more years. Literally. Four more years to snap the fuck out of it or I'm moving to Europe. England, probably. It's not just the Prez. It's everyone. The GOP regained majority control of the Senate and the House, and 11 states voted for a ban on gay marriage. Gay Marriage! WHO FUCKING CARES? They're fucking people, too. They can marry whoever the fuck they want. When you say "Oh, it's not about dudes kissing, i's about the sanctity of marriage," do you think that's any less insulting to homosexuals? Is it somehow better that you dont care if two chicks pork each other, you just don't want them doing it while being legally and religiously joined together as one? What the FUCK? Does that make any fucking sense? And, and I'm serious when I say this, the day I hear there's an amendment saying you don't have to be born in the US to be president, I'm getting on the next plane to Heathrow and applying for citizenship. I do not want to be a part of this country if we're going to act like that. This country is going down the toilet. Fuck it. I'm too tired to rant any longer. Just fuck it all.
Oh, by the way, like the new design?
|
M. "Awesome" at 1:23 AM