14.3.05

It's Quiet....Too Quiet....


You can't fool us, Travolta. We know what you're up to, and believe me, it won't work. Don't give me that look, Barbarino. You know what I'm talking about, and you can't deny it. I mean, come on! The clues are all there, spelled out in black and white. Scientology? A private airstrip at your house? Really. Who are you fooling? Not us. Not the American people, Tony Manero, I'll tell you that. You can sit there, smug as a bug in a rug, all you want, just don't think you're pulling one over on us. Just remember that. And if you do succeed, I'll be there, ready to fight the infinite struggle.

TRAVOLTAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



|
M. "Awesome" at 8:36 PM

The Best Shit In the World

Movies


Sunset Blvd.



Music


The Dismemberment Plan - Change



Books


Spike, Mike, Slackers & Dykes by John Pierson



Designed by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins
Powered by Blogger