16.3.05

Random Phrases Are Usurpers


Yesterday I was going to write about how this month I would experiment with posting every day, even if I had nothing to say.

Oh well.

At least I actually posted a new entry today unlike some people we know.

In response to my post about LiLo, someone thought I had a crush on her. This is not the case. I did, as I stated in the letter, but that was a long time ago, and plus, I don't think you can have a crush on someone who is a total slut who lets permanently-wasted movie "stars" touch their hoo-ha.

Yes, I said hoo-ha.

Yes, I said it to mean vagina.

As far as this blog is concerned, I basically want to be Bob from My Blog Is Poop. It's probably the funniest damn blog I read. I even went so far as to take his blog design (which isnt really his, it's a free blogskin). Just like his aspiration was to get on BWE, mine is to be him. So there.



|
M. "Awesome" at 9:15 PM

The Best Shit In the World

Movies


Sunset Blvd.



Music


The Dismemberment Plan - Change



Books


Spike, Mike, Slackers & Dykes by John Pierson



Designed by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins
Powered by Blogger