17.3.05

Stephen Baldwin Gets Head


I sort of wish I was making this up, but mostly not.


Hot off the heels of Pauly Shore's new line of pot-themed yarmulkes, my arch nemesis, Stephen Baldwin, is teaming up with Head from Korn, to produce a line of cool, Christianity-based...things. As born-again Christians, I am sure Baldwin's and Head are familiar with this union as a sign of the Apocalypse. No word yet on what these products are, exactly, but I can only speculate that maybe they'll be Jesus bongs. You might feel like checking out the website for the Christian sk8 doc he directed, Livin' It. I'm not sure exactly what "it" is, maybe it has something to do with being on Celebrity Mole. We're still waiting on the official announcement, but I think it's safe to say that Stephen Baldwin is batshit insane (please note he refers to himself in the third person in that interview).

In other news, Daniel Baldwin is still an asshole, and Alec Baldwin is still the man, which sadly leaves William "Don't Call Me Billy" Baldwin the only Baldwin still without a personality.



|
M. "Awesome" at 8:12 AM

The Best Shit In the World

Movies


Sunset Blvd.



Music


The Dismemberment Plan - Change



Books


Spike, Mike, Slackers & Dykes by John Pierson



Designed by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins
Powered by Blogger