Todd.
I got accepted to Hofstra, if you care. I don't, so why should you.
I think one mark of a great song is that you don't even care how long it is. I had heard Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) many a time before I cared about Springsteen enough to buy the album. I've probably heard the song at least twenty timThe Aes, including about ten times in the last five days, and I didn't even know it was over seven minutes until I looked at the track listing a couple of days ago. I thought it was just the standard three-minute pop song. Some seven-minute songs just feel too long, but I can still listen to Rosalita and not even notice when the song's over. It's a excellent way to while away seven minutes of your life. You won't even miss them.
I have painted a masterpiece. I call it
The Adventures of Green Boy and Orange Girl. If you can think of a nice background (perhaps a sunset or a hilly path, two things which I was too unskilled to paint) you can add it in. Remember to show me the finished product. Actually, show me any really cool paintings you create on Artpad. Artpad is the coolest program I've seen on the Internet in a long time.
*Update* I've painted another one, like you care, but I'm more proud of it than the other one.
This one doesn't have a name, though. If you can think of one, let me know.
|
M. "Awesome" at 11:21 PM